Oakleaf are recruiting an experienced CAD technician who is or who will be able to carry out measured building surveys using our tablet PC system and who would be willing to be trained to carry out energy audits, DEC surveys and Air Conditioning Audits. You must be able to meet clients when representing the company have a good attention to detail and produce top class CAD drawings and reports.
We are offering a salary up to £24,000 for the right candidate but are willing to take on someone with potential at a lower salary and grow them into the job.
There will either be a company vehicle or a fully expensed car scheme to be negotiated later. The role will involve extensive travel around the UK and fully expensed nights away when required.
This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with the market leading surveying company.
Please send a CV with a covering letter to:
Oakleaf Technical Services Ltd.
Experienced Stock Condition Surveyor
The Oakleaf Group is a growing property consultancy firm located in Northampton. The Oakleaf Group specialises in undertaking building surveys and audits in a variety of disciplines across a broad range of building and estate types across the entire UK.
This expanding and busy office seeks an experienced stock condition surveyor for a permanent position to join its existing team of surveyors. The successful individual will report directly to board level.
You will have experience in undertaking stock condition surveys across a wide range of building types and have good knowledge of modern construction methods (including building services), typical defects, remedial works and building lifecycle costing. You are also expected to have good working knowledge of CAFM databases and have experience in stock condition survey data management. A good knowledge of statutory requirements including Asbestos, Legionella, Access Audits, Energy, and Fire will be viewed favourably.
If you are motivated, enthusiastic and have a strong work ethic then we would like to hear from you. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
The Oakleaf Group are seeking a highly self motivated individual to join our marketing team.
Oakleaf are a leading supplier of Estate Surveys and Risk Assessments for the Public and Private Sector. These services assist our clients in the managing and the planning of their property. Typical clients would be NHS Trusts, Local Authorities, Schools and Emergency Services as well as local and Blue Chip corporate clients.
Knowledge of Building Services/Energy/Engineering would be an advantage, although not essential.
- Increase sales opportunities through customer contact in our Engineering Design Section
- Working from and updating existing client information to find the decision makers in these organisations in order to find opportunities.
- Take the sales process forward, utilise ACT! CRM software to track and optimise contact
- A real unlimited opportunity to cement a first class career in a solid growing company
- You must have a proven sales track record
- You must enjoy the challenge of sales and be hard working
- You must enjoy following up leads, closing opportunities and building relationships with clients.
- You must have initiative to develop, seize and create opportunities
- Northampton office based position with potential to be field based
- Competitive package depending on experience and what you would bring to the company.
- CV and covering letter to: